Expression IP 5
Connect with convenience.
The Expression Information Portal is a non-MRI remote display and controller for the Invivo Expression Patient Monitoring System. It can be used from the control room, induction, or recovery areas, for providing clinicians an enhanced monitoring, case management and connectivity experience.
Connecting the patient monitoring vital sign information with the hospital IT system is now easier than ever. Invivo makes Expression IP5 the first ever MR patient monitor with a Wireless MRI Barcode Scanner, both HL7 and RS232 simultaneous data output formats for easy integration, and an optional integration engine and services for a complete turn-key solution. These connectivity options let you easily send MRI monitoring data to your HIS, EMR and anesthesia record-keeping systems in full compliance with hospital standards.
Expression IP5 features the only FDA-cleared wireless MRI barcode scanner offering a simple way to import patient information to ensure it is integrated into the patient’s medical record accurately.
Expression IP5 also features a large 19” touchscreen display equipped with sophisticated case management tools, tailored patient alarms, advanced trends analysis and customized user settings to take the Expression monitoring capabilities to a new level!
The Expression IP5 consists of the following components
- Touch-screen display
- Radio module
- Strip-chart printer
- Wireless barcode scanner
- Wireless keyboard and mouse
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Control room flex antenna
- Desk stand
- Wall arm (with optional extension arm for strip-chart printer)
Features and Benefits
- Wireless communication with MRI Patient Monitoring Systems
- Advance software design, with Adobe® AIR® for a rich, robust, touch user-interface experience
- Case Management for clinical ease of use and efficiency
- Ultimate MRI Patient Monitor connectivity experience for electronic patient-record keeping, using HL7 data output
Weiter zu Essential.