- Automatic data processing and display of data in customizable layouts as pre-defined by the physician.
- Processed images are synchronized in each review screen for fast easy viewing and correlation by the physician.
- Fiber tracks, activation areas, vessels and other neuro results may be easily visualized by placing over any underlying image.
- 3D display for surgical planning, cut planes, adjustable thresholds and transparency levels are all available for superb visualization.
- Simplified user interface allows analysis tools to be used quickly and easily.
- Smart Fusion Review provides the standard 3 views plus a 3D reconstruction. Any image can be used as an underlay with multiple overlays to easily visualize the fiber tracks, activation areas, vessels and the results of other analysis.
- Diffusion Review - DWI and DTI color map - Fractional anisotropy (FA) and apparent diffusion coefficient (ADC) - FA and ADC values on a voxel by voxel basis or for a region of interest (ROI). Mean and standard deviations for ROIs
- The 3D display within Smart Fusion Review provides rotation for surgical planning, as well as cut planes, adjustable thresholds and transparency levels for optimal visualization.
- fMRI Review - Displays single or multiple fMRI activations - Threshold, opacity, and color selections - Time course graphs for activations
- Perfusion Review - Relative Cerebral Blood Volume (rCBV), relative Cerebral Blood Flow (rCBF), Mean Transit Time (MTT), and relative Time To Peak (rTTP) - Acquired values, plus corrections for leakage and gamma variate - Color coded graph of results
- The NeuroQuant system option automatically provides volumes of the Hippocampus and lateral ventricles; structures known to be affected by Alzheimerâ€™s disease. These results can be shown against an age related normative database for comparison.
Weiter zu Dynasuite Neuro 3.0.