DynaCAD mit ONCAD
Dynacad with ONCAD
ONCAD is the first, fully-automated morphological analysis system designed to detect suspicious lesions as part of a second check during review of MRI.
What is ONCAD?
• Detects suspicious lesions based on morphological attributes
• Seamlessly integrates results onto a DynaCAD hanging window
• Adds confidence with a “second check” of MR images
• Optional with most DynaCAD systems
• Employs shape and texture-based filters to improve specificity
• Measures margin sharpness or blooming
• Marks a moderate level of suspicion with light pink and high level with dark pink
Weiter zu Sentinelle Brustspule.